Knowledge upgrade is just secondary when you failed in character development.
A not so totally budget saving tip because is not necessary, it's not even mandatory but for sure it's beneficial.
A technical way of saving money with a profound understanding of how it works. But in this post, to be specific, what’s with the bag?! 😂
You see, it’s one of the Civil Service requirements that must be followed when taking the exam. It says to use a ballpen and wear a white top while carrying a transparent bag. Few people actually followed this, and I was one of them.
A week before the exam, I started searching for anything “see-through.” Even a net wet-market tote bag would have been fine with me. But I told myself, “For sure, I’m only going to use this once,” because I wanted privacy for my stuff.
So, I searched online for something cheaper because I found one in the market at quite a price. And then I found a cute and cheap one—less than a hundred pesos, including the shipping fee. (Mahiya naman tayo na libre pa shipping niyan. 😂)
I almost bought this ₱25 Prima Donna transparent tote bag, but then it came to my mind: “This is only for once, and we already have so many eco-bags at home. This will definitely just end up in a collection, waiting to be torn out.”
So I refused to buy it, but I was still eager to have at least ONE.
There should be one somewhere. Perhaps, just around the corner.
I even imagined using a large Tupperware container. (Yung gift grocery na Tupperware! Hahaha! 😂)
The Universe is extremely generous. It always gives you what you want and what you need.
I asked my mother to look through her things for at least a small, old, or anything that could work. And she found THE ONE. 😂 The only one we found after a week of searching.
It was a plastic envelope—a protective document holder for X-rays—which was even better because it was really big! We even considered an Adventure plastic envelope for documents from a bookstore as another option.
As you can see, my shoes, tumbler, and umbrella could all fit inside. I handled it with extreme care because it wasn’t technically a bag—it was only meant for light papers. Still, it was manageable for the few hours I needed it.
And, of course, I still brought an eco-bag with me for after the exam. 😄
|
So, what’s the tip? Why such an eagerness? It’s about alignment. And hey, wait! It’s not a joke, nor is it a weird thing. It’s a profound understanding of the Law of Attraction.
I know they have said that it’s not mandatory; it’s just encouraged. The Law of Attraction simply means aligning yourself with the same energy as whatever you want to achieve.
For example, if you want to pass an exam, instead of praying, “I hope I will pass the exam,” you should say, “I claim it. I have already passed the exam. I am eligible. I am a passer. I am confident and smart. I am one of those on the list.”
Saying “I will” implies that you don’t have it yet, so you’re not aligning yourself with the energy of something that has already manifested.
It’s a budget-saver to buy a ₱25 tote bag just to follow the alignment rules, even though you don’t have to spend anything at all. When achieving something, you really need to take risks or invest in things like paper and pens for reviewing, right? I didn’t say you have to buy an expensive or fashionable one.
It’s a matter of respecting the rules, allowing yourself to be humbled by what they believe is best for everyone, and perhaps, it’s also a test of whether you’re becoming an eligible public servant. (Oh, this is crucial. 😯)
Our bags were being sent in front, so what’s the need for transparency? An explanation doesn’t always have to be technical.
Hmm 🤔 I think it’s part of Republic Act No. 6713, which states:
“Public officials and employees shall always uphold the public interest over and above personal interest. All government resources and powers of their respective offices must be employed and used efficiently, effectively, honestly, and economically, particularly to avoid wastage in public funds and revenues.”
See? Want to hold a high position in public office? Transparency is essential. From the very beginning, you should allow yourself to become comfortable with it.
Are you willing to be entrusted with public funds? I aligned myself with that principle by being economical in the first place.
I said twice earlier that I was going to use this only once. Yes, I did say that because I manifested that I would pass the exam on my first and final take. Buying one with the mindset of “I can use this again if I retake” is a sign that you’re not confident that you’ve already manifested passing it. 😉I am a 1st taker and in good lord, I claim it. Are you gonna be the country's next generation of public leaders who will fulfill a clean track record? Like no signs of Corruption? Plunder? Graft? Extortion? Bribery? Yes passers, we are like that.
UPDATED: Already passed. Actual tips, guides and techniques is provided on the next blogpost.
Click the link.
Civil Service Professional Journey
https://carmnescence.blogspot.com/2025/10/civil-service-professional.html
#civilservice #civilserviceexam #civilservicespreparation #civilserviceexam2024 #CivilServicesExamination #csc #TRANSPARENTBAG #CSC #cscexam #CivilServiceCommission #civilservices #lawofattraction #alignment #alignmentmatters


No comments:
Post a Comment