Saturday 16 June 2018

National Museum of the Philippines

 

Have you been to our National Museum?



National Museum of the Philippines


Well, don't worry guys! It is now free and it was implemented for the public. Besides, it's from the national budget paid by the taxpayers, well of course, not the exhibited arts. 


National Museum of the Philippines


Before they let you inside you need to log your name and surrender you bag.
You have to listen on what strict rules they have it here. Like, not touching the arts. Ohh well! Seriously I did not touch my full hand here, because, guards are everywhere checking on everything we do.


National Museum of the Philippines







Like I said, I did not touch it.
Some of the rules I remembered like, not posting with a "Wacky face".
Not capturing with flash on!
No food & drinks.


 National Museum of the Philippines



National Museum of the Philippines


 This is a simple photos I got. You don't even want to waste your time making the best DP or for your Instagram here because you are here to contemplate the arts.

I had my best time on staring my favorite paintings.
...
It's kinda bit boring here, right? I have no stories to tell or less photo to show?


Ferdinand Marcos


I think this is much of it. Just gave a little idea what's inside and it will be folly if I upload every photos I got. You have to get in there to witness the beauty.

Visit it, it has more value to tell than by researching the arts on google images or on someone else's blog.

There are lot of much bigger paintings and sculptures to see like the Famous "Spoliarium" of Juan Luna.

We visited 2 museum and you just have to cross another streets.
There you will find the "Artifacts" and real "Mummies". 

Give your time just once, it's free!








Important reminders:

  • Please be very serious in a very formal place like this. 
  • Try to avoid nonsense and uneducated behavior to get less in a trouble. 
  • Follow strict rules and try to avoid being noisy for some people came to visit for knowledge.
  • Please be advised that this is not a park to be freely enjoy on what you see.
  • This is not a photo studio, Try not to disturb visitors with your photo shooting moments.

P.S. for Philippine Government, under strict law of not commercializing the arts from the Museum. Made this blog for fair use in terms of promoting tourism, history and for education.





No comments:

Post a Comment